Hypnotic Book Marketing: How to Create Descriptions and Sales Offers That Mesmerize Readers and Sell More Books
There are two ways to describe and promote your books:
- The typical ho-hum way that gets mediocre results, or
- The "hypnotic" way that captures your ideal buyer's attention and inspires sales
When you learn the secrets behind the hypnotic method, you'll attract more readers and turn a lot more of them into book buyers.
Don't worry, this presentation isn't about casting spells or manipulating people to do things against their will. Not at all. What it will show you is how to present your message and your book in ways that captivate and motivate people to buy.
In a little more than an hour on Wednesday, March 14, Bob Baker will reveal:
- How to write the most effective sales page headlines and email subject lines
- The #1 most important word you need to include in any book sales message
- How to craft magnetic sales offers (and the key aspects that most authors mistakenly leave out)
- Examples of book promotions that have generated as much as $3,976 in five days
Bob Baker is a Past President of the SLPA who helps musicians, authors, and creative entrepreneurs use their talents and know-how to make a living and make a difference in the world. He is the author of the highly acclaimed Guerrilla Music Marketing Handbook (which appeared in the movie The School of Rock starring Jack Black).
Bob’s other books include The Empowered Artist, The Guerrilla Guide to Book Marketing, 55 Ways to Promote and Sell Your Book on the Internet, Unleash the Artist Within, and more. Check out Bob’s free blog, podcast, video clips, and more at FullTimeAuthor.com and TheBuzzFactor.com.